Friday, January 29, 2021

yawn!

 


Was not necessarily a busy Saturday but I got a few things done. I must admit the apartment is getting more and more messy. I either have to spend some time myself and focus on tidying up a little bit or figure out a way to get some more cleaning folk. Melanie does okay when she wants to but cleaning the unit is not one of her prime objectives. All except what I can get until I can find another person to do a couple hours a week. I wish I could talk Annette and coming back to do some cleaning. Mark Anthony has suggested a couple times he knew folks who could do the cleaning I may have to ask him if this person still available.

I washed today even though I washed earlier in the week. Because of the events of this week I wanted to make sure I have ample shorts and towels for Monday. I could wait until Monday but doing the wash today would mean a smaller load much easier to work with.


I did a market run today more just to get out of the apartment than anything else but I actually went to the market after I went across the street had my hairs cut. I really needed some fruit. All the fruit I had finally petered out. I threw away a number of solidified grapefruits and oranges but sat for months and my basketball my table. The bananas have already been used up of yesterday so I figured it was good enough reason as any cross street. Whether it's true or not I don't know but lately each time I've asked for a dollars worth of quarters here or there I get this poor excuse about how there's been a run on coins especially quarters. It's not worth my energy to fight with the cashier over a few quarters I just make sure I buy something that gives me at least three quarters of return change. I certainly had enough change for wash and dryer this week. Monday or Tuesday maybe I'll do a run to the credit union to pick up some rows of quarters there. I should be set for wash however even with the course I have a hand.

I'm tired today, I didn't sleep as well as I would've liked. I did sleep is actually until a few minutes after 7 AM which is like a total surprise. Prior to that wake up I had woken up at about 4:45 AM and I figures that was going to be as much sleep” and get so I'll really quite surprised and a little shocked when I woke up but it was five minutes after 7 AM. I think I'm beginning to feel the effects of the Covid life of solitary confinement. I'm wishing for something more I could do during the day that would give me more information to write about. I can only get so many experiences on a trip to the grocery store. So it was a bland Saturday. I should have done more today. I should have gone down Michael's or finding some picture frames for my Chagall's.…



No comments: