Friday, March 29, 2024

Basketball yawn

It seems like I'm losing gas as far as my support for the local professional basketball team goes. They just started their last quarter in there just about even with the other team or vice versa, the Jazz actually has been leading tonight put you in my estimation is a bit of a rarity, and I think I know they're going to choke for the nights out. At one time it was more important to watch the end of the game as opposed to doing anything else but now updating my blog and getting ready for bed is prime in my evening routine now. Win or lose I could read about it tomorrow on the internet I actually do have a jazz peace whatever that's called and that will list whatever the results of the game was first thing if I'm so interested when I first wake up. Watching the Jazz game is about the high point of my day to say the least. I don't know why I just didn't feel too motivated today my butt's a little tender and I could have gone somewhere and done something but it was more important to just stick around the apartment. My one caregiver who is not my caregiver anymore but she does a lot of my house cleaning when she needs money nothing on a regular basis but she was over today and did a great job on the kitchen area before she had to leave that was good for me it really spruces up the place for the weekend and I'm pretending that's going to be a special weekend because it's Easter but I don't know what I'll do different this my granddaughter gets really motivated but she does quite a bit in this kind of stuff. My goal now is to get through the night without any issues at all get up without any issues and meet my friend from upstairs over at the coffee shop. We've actually missed our coffee group morning for the last 2 weeks and it would be good to get back into the swing of things. I have a confession to make and that is I am way behind on getting my kid Letters Out this month it may be even after the first of April before the letters get finished and out. I don't know if it was or is my attention to the Jazz and it's taking up more time than usual or whatever but I just can't seem to sit down and be good dictating. I am going to have to invest in more stamps but that should be a big reason not to get my letters written also I want to make sure I have enough $10 bills. I wasn't able to make it to the bank for say so I'm having to get by with just the hundred I got out of the machine the other day but that's all twenties. So I do have change so one kid is going to have to get Maybe 10 bucks in change. It all spends the same and I'm hoping the happy with it. I wish I had greater thoughts but tonight I just want to get off my butt into bed and enjoying my novel…

No comments: