Thursday, March 28, 2024

Of arm bikes and raindrops

Once again it's 10:00 p.m. and no matter what I do I just can't seem to really get to bed earlier than this time and even now it's probably be 11:00 before I finally roll into bed and call it a day and take a few cherished moments to read a few pages of my current Stephen King novel. And it's not that I've been lazy it's not like it's a jazz game night. I'm just busy busy busy take so much energy to keep an apartment or house going. I just don't even know how I could do a house. Anyway, of course it was raining today and I had a doctor's appointment in Murray at the Death Star. Yesterday would have been perfect since it was no rain but the rain wasn't too bad actually I didn't have much rain at all until the last part of my trip home this evening or late afternoon. My morning doctor's appointment was 10:45 it took me a while to get there and I mean like getting up getting dressed and what have you. And I did a new Twist on things today rather than struggle and struggle- - and I did struggle a little bit I need to have done so but I just didn't want to sit around and do nothing- - I had Melissa drop by and help me with pieces of clothing that I was having problems with and today of course it was the shoes. Had you come earlier she could have helped me do the button up on my shorts. I think I spent 15 to 20 minutes trying to get my shorts closed but finally I was able to accomplish that task.


I don't know if it's my imagination but today for the first time in about a week I got back on to the arm bike and peddled for about 30 minutes. It was pretty arduous because I used the hardest setting that I usually use on Monday mornings or Monday rides and I didn't do 60 Minutes I only did 30 because I didn't want to really do any damage or really I just didn't know if I could struggle for 60 minutes in all honesty. But I did the 30 minutes afterwards I think my arm is felt better than it has for quite a while as far as my fear as far as the stenosis of stuff baby it is all in my head and maybe I just need to keep working out. What are the best things that came out of my appointment with the doc today at the Death Star was that she's going to write a prescription for more physical therapy and of course I don't know how many docs I have have promised that and I've never had any I've never gotten this the script to have a Richmond of physical therapy and what I was eligible for. So I don't know if I give this person anymore Credence than the others but we'll see if I can get some more Physical Therapy occupational therapy are both it might be tons as far as my belief of being able to stay more independent in the upcoming months. Either way it's been a long day today I took garbage out and I washed some dishes and I think I just ate more than I should have I even got a dog from Costco when I realized I could go to the money machine there instead of having to go all the way to Mountain America facility get cash so I have it in case I needed to pay anybody in half $10 bills for letters this week/ month. But like I said it's 10:00 and I better get to bed.. 

No comments: