Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Run - on I know

 This is going to be another fast one, once again I've let my day get away with me and so I'm having to do a less than adequate job of posting tonight essentially I didn't really do anything today except get back into my routine which was good which I enjoyed. I did my arm bike that's probably the most significant thing I was surprised I was able to get back into a whole hour of pumping my bike only wants to sleep once. And that was it I woke up at 8:00 this morning I never sleep that long. I transferred all right into the chair from the bed no issues to speak of took a while to get dressed I'm really wondering now that I know that I'm deficient in iron anemic that I'm acting more and more tired or weak. Maybe that's the reason I'm thinking that my strength is leaving and it's really not it's just the fact that I'm anemic I don't know if that makes sense or maybe I'm just whistling in the dark. I tried to eat my concoction today I certainly added stuff to it I was surprised to find that I had a good size cucumber here in the refrigerator so cross didn't have to get my zucchinis to me. Now watch the game tonight once again they lost but I'm getting used to that so still big deal it's what they do but they do good sometimes as well and I certainly like the players I wish they would play the ones I really like but they don't seem to do that they're all sick or something injured baby. I found out that I need to be at a meeting tomorrow Uptown Salt Lake at the buckmire center at 12:00 I don't know not having my bowels emptied and sometime but like the person the other day said that they were totally empty out for the procedure and that's only been two days now so I still should be good I'm having lots of bowel noise it's kind of Spooks me a little bit so I don't know if I'm going to go uptown for the meeting or see if I can get into it Zoom wise that's a bit of a cop out but still better than pooping my pants all the way to and from. I opened up the package from the hospital and I think I had seven suppositories in it so now I'm really confused I'm still going to go with what they said every other day and hopefully that will make a difference I certainly want to get the ulcer fixed up one way or the other asap.


Somewhere my razor has disappeared. Melissa was supposed to bring it to the hospital or she brought it to the hospital supposedly with my clothes and stuff but I haven't seen any of that stuff come home with me after the hospital so I don't know where it went. I dug around and found a really old razor it's pretty crusted over tried to clean it up and stuff this morning and got a fairly decent shave but it was hard work I was ready to go across the street and buy another one but like I said I never got a chance to go that far maybe tomorrow I don't know we'll see.

No comments: