Monday, March 04, 2024

Ho hum Monday

 It's another Jazz game night which means it's another night that they're probably going to lose. Hate to be such a defeatist but this team is training me well I have to admit that. Not that I dislike the team the team just seems to be floundering right now and that could be with all the deficits plaguing the team but still it's a challenge to watch them play if you want to support them. Snow feel again last night and it was snowing when my home health person came this morning, Melissa. Had the day not been snowing and just cold I'd still doubt if I would have gone anywhere today but I do need to get some more paper for letters and notes and stuff. That will be a rundown to 21st South Office Max and that's not a trip I would take lightly maybe if I went to assist meeting and stopped on the way back that might be a way to go cuz there's that 21st station that I can get off and just buzz across the street.

.

I spent the morning off and on making a refueling my concoction with cucumbers and tomatoes and another can of sliced jalapenos and the juice. I think I have enough now for the week but I still now need to get some replacements another bunch of tomatoes cucumbers and maybe some celery or something belts which is crunchy. A little worried about the tomatoes they seem a little soft but I think as long  I keep the tomatoes n the brine they should stand until I eat them. Perhaps the most important event of my day was getting the last two kids letter off into the mail. Early on I was able to get them signed and folded and stuck in their envelopes and then I just had to get settled after Melissa left and took them down and drop them into the mailbox as well as check my own mail. There's no bad news in the mailbox at least for me that was a good sign. I know this is not quite 500 Words but sometimes there's not 500 Words of information I can scrounge out for a day's time. Maybe tomorrow. I made contact with assist this evening and my person was not there which I thought was a little strange but the first I did visit with seemed to indicate that there would be a meeting tomorrow so I'll act like there is one until I call Andreas to find out yay or nay. So there might be more from tomorrow's challenges then the days. All I can say is the days are getting longer and it feels like it's getting warmer and the snow is not nearly as much the next day as it was the day before..,

No comments: