Thursday, March 21, 2024

Thursday night Blues

 I'm going through something I'm not sure exactly what it is right now I don't know if it's related to the fact that now I know that I'm anemic I'm beginning to feel what I think anemic or anemia should feel like. I know that does not make much sense but something seems to. Either that or I'm coming down with something could be I spoke with my brother tonight who helped me earlier in the week and he's definitely coming down with something so we could be dealing with a job that we picked up at the hospital. I should have been wearing a mask the entire time I was there lessons we learn they kind of drive me crazy. I didn't really do much of anything today except battle my credit union / bank and Disney Plus. I got all psyched up earlier this month when I noticed there was a charge by Disney Plus for $118. I knew that they had been charging me around 895 each month for the service which I think is totally worth it but to see this one charge all at once totally free to be out so I spent a good 2 hours today bouncing back between Disney plus and my credit unions tried to figure out just when and how much and which credit card and all that stuff and of course that means I'm dealing with third world country English speakers now and again and what seems like an AI out of 2001 good old HAL. We finally figured out that Disney plus charged me for a whole year at one time- - which is okay it just hit me as a sucker punch. Luckily I can absorb this hit had I not been able to there would have been grave frustration and trying to settle this account.


I'm trying to deal with my empty colon following the colonoscopy. I have a pooped, really pooped in a week or so except for the colonoscopy which I guess has to count. Tomorrow should be the first time. I'm a little anxious because I'm going to have a caregiver I'm not really sure about and break that person in all over again. I think I'm having some skin issues as well and I don't know if this person will know anything about taking care of skin issues or whatever. I can't wait till Melissa gets back she has a pretty good neck at least for taking care of me. So I really haven't done a lot with trying to go out anywhere. I had a meeting I was supposed to go to at 12:00 today over at the buffmyre center but I decided to do it by Zoom and then messed up the whole thing to where I couldn't get the zoom number back after I lost it and I missed the whole meeting. That was real depressing felt a little guilty but not too much. The rest of the day was waiting for the game the Salt Lake of the Utah Jazz been watching them choke again. I guess I have to take the Long View of that this is a learning experience for a good part of the team to work together and play together. It sure is a drag though spending that time hoping then watching them just throw the ball away it seems like. I know I'm not very supportive I never have been on something like this after all it's just a ball game. There's so many other problems in this world to deal with then whether a basketball team wins or loses..

No comments: