Friday, March 22, 2024

I don't know why but I woke up around 3:15 a.m. this morning and I just could not really go back to sleep. I think part of it was the possibility of the excitement of having a New Home Health person today or possibly the fact I just got to poop and shower which has been too long coming. I knew it was going to be a rough day as far as trying to feel like doing anything and I'm still worried about my butt but it doesn't seem to be as painful today as it has been in the last couple and maybe that has to do with the hygiene issue of a clean rear end I don't know. I would not mind going as long as I could without the second skin. It may be causing some problems overall however I think it's helped me get along a little bit. I'm still somewhat apprehensive about the whole concept of being anemic and I'm just more sensitive to anything what seems to be weakening of my body. I don't know if I can ingest enough vitamin A type stuff or whatever it is you have to eat to increase your blood supply as well as blood content red blood cell content. I may have to go the way of medication but I sure don't want to or maybe I need to get some trance fusions. There seem to be a little bit of talk. That might be a possibility.


Jeanette was my new or the Home Health person today an older black lady very nice very bright and easy to teach. She did the Hoyer lift sling very quick very Swift she's sort of a stickler for the one hour that she was supposed to be here but that's okay hopefully Melinda will be back shortly. We did the suppository me the enemy as usual but was a little bit late in my butt was really released poop and it went all over my chair cuz I was still over the chair when I started going and it was just sort of slow her responding but she really cleaned up the chair great I thought and got me on the toilet and I did my business and I got my shower. I think what really should have got me so anxious during the night was how I was going to do this suppository thing for the ulcerated hemorrhoid. And of course she walked out and I forgot all about it. So what I ended up doing was calling Gloria who was willing to come over actually she was going to come over anyway to clean but I think she called me and told me she was going to rechange that but I begged her into coming over to do the application of the hemorrhoid enema or hemorrhoid medicine. It went just so well I gave her 20 bucks for the job she really does need the money my poor or poor Gloria. Other than that I pretty much just watched Marvel for the rest of the day almost all of the Thor movies and part of the Black Widow movie. I had to quit because I'm tired and I need to get to bed and hopefully I'll be better tomorrow. I don't feel that much better today still feels like I've got something I'm coming down with something so I'm just taking it easy. Gloria is going to come back sometime next week and do some cleaning she was appalled at the status of my apartment. It's always nice to have Gloria around…

No comments: