Monday, March 25, 2024

Recovering

My care giver today once again Jeannette Same lady who covered came in to help me I think over the weekend period she was a good caregiver then but I really didn't demand very much attention just cleaning up a little bit getting myself ready to go to do the day Today was different in that it was the usual it got myself up today and then she finally shows up and she is really stickler on the one-hour thing So when we were done with the hour she pretty much justleft period we had good conversation and we didn't really have any any problems but what she'd left I noticed there was still fecal matter all over the toilet and parts of the floor in such There were gloves on beside the toilet on the floor stuff I had never seen other CNAs leave behind or they're taking care of it and the only thing problem that I can think of is that she just did as much she as she could during that one hour and that was enough period granted I did ask her to do quite a bit of stuff regarding clearing off the table because I had a pizza coming in that Diane sent me and then a few other things and that kitchen area as well as remake the bed I didn't wear shorts today for fear of pooping So I dig out a shirt she wasn't going to help Well she was going to help put it on even if I was past the time but I sort of struggled into the shirt and was okay period It was just different than genetically worked with over the weekend almost Twilight Zone stuff period I'd like to think that of getting better like I said I didn't poop I did have a diaper on a bib or whatever and I haven't felt any pooper anything period So as pretty much sentence to apartment today period and What I did do though was forced by self to get the garbage out because it was really getting full of a lot of fecal matter covered Chucks's and others things linens and stuff period So I don't know quiet or so hard for me to do that but it took me all day to get that garbage out and then I got real random bucks just and tried to actually I did I wash clothes and I want to make sure the sheets were cleaned when look when Melissa fits back to be able to put on the bed period still chilli at night and that would be very helpful to me period I just don't know what else is going on period I did make rice and cook the two hamburgers that I had in a refrigerator for some time for dinner is really quite good actually the only thing I really needed to do was have some spinach to go with it but I I still have quite a bit of feel like opened up a can of spinach tonight period I still have a whole lot of rice left and one burger which will make another great meal and I still need to use up the rest of the chicken and maybe have some either new rice made or Save some rice and have chicken gravy over rice that would be sort of good period dear reader rewear all these periods are somehow result of me say in the word period, I don't know why it all the sudden started changing from the dot to the Word seems to be driving me crazy though that does this every once in a while period the jazz lost again tonight which is kind of surprised to me They look like they might have a chance period but they don't are they didn't and they seemed to be careless But again this even retired but can't be tired for the rest of the season maybe though last a bunch of games so far period hopefully things be better tomorrow. 

No comments: