Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Bounce back

I must be getting better or at least stronger. Pizza and chicken and rice have been producing a pretty good result in my overall feelings about life in general. Life does not look as bleak as it had before and now with a little bit more foodstuffs things seem to be turning around also with the concept of my home health person coming back from vacation I'm putting a lot of Hope into that as well. She seems to be a constant in my life and she's there when I need assistance it may not be immediately but it comes along eventually. It's always strange when someone comes back from an extended absence whether it's vacation, Hospital time or leave for any particular reason and you're wondering if things will pick up where you left them off or will things be different. I don't know and right now I don't really care but I do hope. The last Home Health person was extremely good on one level but extremely bizarre on another and just sort of freaked me out over other CNAs. So with good luck my home health person well studly things up a little. Now I just have to commit- - even if my caregivers tend to clean up every once in awhile after they put me in the shower or over the toilet I can't depend on that all the time I'm finding out. I'm just going to have to get some house cleaning done this place is getting near zero chaos. I've spent the whole day working on trying to bring some sort of order to the chaos which included another trip to the laundry. And cooking a dinner of rice and chicken which is great which will assist me in food for the rest of the week as I still have half a pizza left that I finally bagged it through in the refrigerator. Now that I've got the food thing covered I need to figure out a way to do some more grocery shopping. I really grew much weaker than I anticipated leaving the hospital. And only now do I feel the strength that's coming back from my diet. I still have an ingested steak but I am eating the rice which the Research indicates is a good producer of iron and I just need to open a can of spinach here and there I was intended to do so with the dinner tonight but didn't work out that way. The stove was pretty well covered with dishes and frying I just didn't have a place to do easily the spinach if I opened a can- - Diane is really been insisted that maybe I should look at getting some frozen broccoli and other frozen vegetables like spinach and just pull them from the freezer and do the microwave trip without having to do a lot of the food processing I seem to be getting lost in right now. Usually it's not been a problem but whatever's going on with my body as far easy preparation is a key factor. It just feels good to get back in the saddle and being able to be getting back to my independent status or is independent as I can be given the circumstances of me…

No comments: