Saturday, March 23, 2024

Sick sick

aurday


I don't know what's going on with me but something sure is. This morning when I was trying to transfer into my chair I made a bad chance for it and didn't fall but I caught my leg in the armrest and I couldn't get it dislodged I even called the resident advisor he tried as hard as he could we eventually called 911! They came out and rescued me it was all pretty nice but certainly made me chagrined and make me want to make sure everything was in place when It again. I'm coughing enough to be sick. What's worse is that now I'm totally out of juice marks and St George so I can't get a fast just that way. I may have to rely on totally tomato juice which is sort of risky. I'm really worried about the transfer tomorrow morning I'm going to work it out as best as I can I don't want to have to run come out again or 911. I think you can only do that so many times before they start looking fisheye at you. I kind of remember when this happened before it was heading as having a stenosis the first stenosis they may have to visit with Diane and maybe see my doctor this coming week and I am going to have a doctor's appointment so that might be the perfect time. I just hope that I'll be able to make the transfer tomorrow. Mark's in St George so there's no coffee or breakfast tomorrow if I can make the transfers I might get up and make something I don't know today I made a pot of rice I still have half the chicken left so I can mix up some chicken and gravy tomorrow which I think might be really good I wish I could have done it today so I didn't have to work on the Sabbath but you know the cattle's in the Meijer. I just stayed in the apartment all day watching movies and seem to be getting more and more sick. Tried to contact Carl to see if he's gotten sick but nothing is going on now poor. I watched the jazz tonight until I couldn't stand it anymore they were losing me like 30 points it was too much pain to bear so I came in to the kitchen cooked the rice and drink some apple juice I want some more apple juice now that's it for Saturday hopefully tomorrow will be better…

No comments: