Sunday, March 10, 2024

Canned Delight!

I blew a perfectly beautiful day on television/movies. I don't apologize I totally enjoyed the experience but I did go out as usual. Sunday and that usually means breakfast with Marc Anthony and the kids but it was just Mark and I this morning and he was a bit later than usual. I was quite pleased with myself because going to bed about the usual time but I forgot about the whole daylight savings time kicking in and so even though I thought it was a good hour getting to bed I was really an hour later and so again it was like after 12:00 a.m. by the time I turn the light out to get some sleep and then I worried about not waking up in time to get dressed to go to the restaurant. Fortunately however I woke up really well about 3:00 a.m. 3:30 I needed to pee but I couldn't well I probably could have but I was caught between peeing and going to sleep for too long and having the pee keep me awake and then I wouldn't be late. I basically stayed awake till it was time to get up.


Following breakfast I asked Marc Anthony if he would assist me in getting some Case Lot Goods at the local market it was the sales and I wanted to get cases of the vegetables I use on a regular basis in my concoction. I'm carrying so many cans these days it kind of wears me out if I had a case being 24 cans that's going to last me quite a while I think. Mark of course was more than a happy to assist and I got everything I needed except the red beans and I usually can get those here at the apartment complex on food box day nobody seems to like him so they're easy pickings other than that I got a case of corn, French cut green beans, tomato diced, I also got a bunch of sliced pickled peppers which should last for a couple of days. I did ask about getting some of the big cans, restaurant style cans, of the pickled peppers that would hold me off quite a while I would think. It did before when I found them in a brand that I didn't necessarily like as much as the ones I used typically now. By the time we got them home and situated in the closet I was getting pretty tired so when Mark left I turned on the big screened and zoned out with my movie selections. Watched a couple good ones I was surprised to find them on Prime. The temperature supposedly got up at the 60 degree mark and I'm sure it would have been okay to be out but I was too tired I was exhausted from the weird sleep schedule hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll have another good day. Clouds are moving in tonight of course should be having Rain by Tuesday again very typical…

No comments: