Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Support friends

 I continue to struggle against the infirmities of this body that I am charged with. I'd like to think I'm getting big and strong and once again good to look at but reality says that it's the Autumn of my life if not the strong winter or the almost end of the winter. All things being said however I meant pretty good stay with pretty good friends and Associates and family they're making my day-to-day struggle to maintain myself at some level of credibility and responsibility and Independence. I don't know if you can use all those words in the sentence like that but hopefully it conveys the feelings that I'm currently going through. Each day I feel I'm getting a bit stronger and after a day like today where I kind of made the mistake of eating a little pizza before I went to a meeting with the writers crew which turned out to be a lunch and had a pretty decent solid then and then tonight bought a big old T-bone steak actually about two of them gosh $21 worth and fixed one for dinner and ate half of that steak. So today was a major caloric day but maybe that's good because not only will it help build some red blood cells hopefully it will also give me enough fuel to get back to maintaining myself a little bit better. I need to get back into my physical regime as far as working out everyday for an hour or so in all that noise. Maybe that will help in getting back to some level of normalcy. I meet with a physician tomorrow supposedly to go over the resolved so the night plural that I spent in the hospital recently. I want to bring up or set up an appointment to bring up the fact that I feel I'm actually losing the ability to use my arms again like I've having another stenosis. I think I've written about this already to some degree but tomorrow I need to step up to the issue and start the process of looking to make sure that's not what's Happening Here and perhaps there's some sort of regimen that I can use to combat this this loss of abilities even on a minor level. And if not fine just like the dislike the colonoscopy at least we'll get that written out of the way and we can go on to the next step. As long as I have my home health person, who came back today already I feel more comfortable and beating my day today with my life as it is. I know if I have problems I can call Melissa she'll help me. Anyway I think it was a good day for friendship enjoyed hanging out with the two buddies that I have who seem to care for me and noticed that I've got something weird going on with my body as well. I had better crash now I've got to get up relatively early tomorrow and get ready and go catch a bus to get to the doctor's office for my 10:45 appointment. I'll be glad to get this out of the way and go to the next step..


No comments: