Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Red flags

 I've gotten so involved in other things tonight that I put off blogging until late just because I had forgotten so this may not be a long one or the 500 words but I'll try. It's been a busy day no question about it more than I thought. I knew I was going to be out in the elements just because it was assist day. Then I saw there was a storm coming in so of course I knew I would get wet somewhere along the line but not bad. I wore my jacket a red jacket which I thought was Overkill but not really everybody else was wearing their heavy coats too. Anyway got in did my duty yet the private nonprofit then split over and spent time with Taco Time which is my favorite of the day and then I had to go home and hang out for a while for a special meeting of the board of directors for the Independent Living Center. I don't know what's really going on over there and I should have more knowledge about what I'm doing but something strange. I'm surprised we really didn't talk about that much at the special meeting but I was a little worried about the director Holly she seems so fragile I hope she's okay. I sense that she's under a lot of stress and I wish that it was easier for her. She talked about just having an automobile accident and I suppose you totaled a lot of vehicle. I hope she gets settled one way or the other.o


The other thing is beginning to raise a red flag Somewhere In My Mind is that all the sudden two of my blood sisters have come out of the woodwork. Now, I know that's not a great big deal but kind of is at least to me. The one is innocent enough the one I'm having coffee with on Thursday if I remember correctly but the other one doobie out of northern Utah just out of the blue start making contact with me and beginning to ask weird questions or just questions in general not necessarily weird but. Why both of them at the same time now? Like I say it raises some red flags. I don't even know how much I want to be involved with this part of the family my family anyway my blood family you can choose your friends but you can't choose your blood family I suppose you could work the adopted family thing into that too at least with the adopted family you could actually become invisible but with your Bloods once they found you they found you. I certainly have my guard up regarding these folks. I just don't know how much I want to be part of the clan. That's going to have to do it for today I think I might be close to 500 words but I'm not sure but it'll have to do it's late I'm tired and I've still got to do my journal and then hit the sack

No comments: