Friday, March 15, 2024

Friday's Fare

I don't know what we did to my butt this morning after the shower. I mean we didn't do cancer anything different we actually put new tape on the right side of my buttocks but whatever we did it's made my whole back end a bit sensitive today especially to the way that I'm sitting. So much so that I spent a large part of the day leaning back in my chair to take the weight off of my hips. Of course I've had access to streaming services which helps a lot in that situation. I did go outside once to dump a load of garbage into the dumpster it was so cold I couldn't believe it. Very cold wind was blowing however the sunshine was out and certainly looked nice but I wasn't going to be able to go anywhere and do anything because I'm tending to be a Wist these days. I did work out of my bike for about 35 to 40 minutes well I listen to NPR but that was about the most productive thing I did all day except for the usual making coffee for Melissa this morning. I tried not to think about times that I might be wasting. What was enlightening however with the visit with my sister my BIOS was that my biological father actually died from cancer. I think it's the concert starts with a P but I can't put my name onto it right now. All I know is now I have to really start thinking of seriously getting a colonoscopy soon. I just got to figure out again how to do it. It's just difficult to do if you're single and you can't drive as well as do everything else that you need to do to prep for a colonoscopy. I'm trying to not let this wreck my days but I need to be more adult on this thing and hope and cross my fingers I'm not too late. That would really be a sucker punch. Oh I remember now prostate cancer which is which also took out by adoptive dad. I know it's a real thing and it's dangerous it's all dangerous.


Last night I had to texts before I went to bed of my new relationship with my bio sister which is okay but it's just a lot of contact and then this morning when I got up I noticed there were a couple more texts wishing me a nice day and how did I sleep? I really don't need to have this much texting interference with my regular days. I'm not sure what I'm going to do or if I'm going to do anything maybe it'll curtail on its own it kind of doubt that but we can hope. There's so many lonely people out there who really sometimes I think are hanging on by their fingertips trying to stay sane and they need people to support they've been doing that all I know is can wear a person out sometimes. 

No comments: