Thursday, September 29, 2005

We Shall See

Don’t you just hate it when you realize more people are reading your blog then you had intended? I got a call from “98.6” just a few minutes ago. He really spent some quality time with me about the website and data issues I have been ranting about of late. He actually showed, or told me how, to “clear” the files. I cleared the files and I am getting some pretty decent looking reports now. So maybe the storm has passed for now. I just will have to see what -can do tomorrow and Monday to get some decent reports written. What I wonder though is this: did ’98.6’ somehow, visit my blog and seem what I had written? I know there is at least one person ‘Mr Black’ who reads the blog on a regular basis. I best be careful. I have been warned blogs can be dangerous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.