Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Homecoming

Blog March 26, 2014 – – Wednesday

This may be a quick posting, Dianne is due in the second around 5:00 AM I wanted to spruce the house up a little bit before she comes home. She's been gone now exactly one week and though I'm glad that she got to go see your family and particularly have an event where all the children together for their mom perhaps one last time, I have to admit I was a little spooked about being on my own for that amount time. However I must also say that I have done well. I have had no near-death experiences, no near fall experiences and I have pretty much kept to my normal routine. True, I did not go into Wellness today because I want to be here with Dianne, got home. I worked out yesterday so, I have a heavy day done and to try to do a half an hour on the Saratoga and then use elastic bands which is exactly what I would be doing had I gone to Wellness. Besides, it's cold today. A cold front moved in overnight there are clouds and rain today – – if I need the final reason to skip Wellness the weather today is that reason.


The house is a bit of a mess. I could've tried harder. I was frustrated with some issues of access and hence few dishes got done. Which is okay because eight of eight out for a pizza which was ordered him. And I did my usual breakfast of burritos potato chips and chinese noodles on a paper plate. So there's very little dishes that need to be done still place needs to be policed up a little. I also should figure out something for dinner since that is when Dianne will be returning. I have not a clue for that. Perhaps I'll file a stake or maybe some bacon will have breakfast for dinner which might be fun, we'll see. So, got to go and see what I can do… 

1 comment:

Dianne said...

The steaks you thawed out were amazing. Thanks, Buddy!