Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I Need Some Sleep



Dianne left early this morning about 5 a.m. Meaning we had to get up at 4 to get her out the door. I made eggs while she finished doing what she had to do to be ready The cab showed up around 5 o'clock and then she was gone. That's right we elected to go with a taxi since the usual supports did not seem to be round. The cab seems to have worked, I did not here back from Dianne so I assume all went well and all is well. I already miss her more than I can say so this is going to be a long week. I have been trying to keep busy working on the computer and I tried to work a little bit on the Saratoga silver but I just do not have what I need to keep my hands secured to the Machine. Dianne did order the active hands last night that was over $160 and who knows how long it will take the gloves to arrive they are shipped from England. So I think tonight I will try to get to bed early get up early could have a productive day. Tomorrow is usually my day off from wellness but I have to be at the Sugarhouse area I have lunch with Bonnie so I think I will drop in on wellness press some weights and use the arm bike there to get my strokes in. I sure hope the Saratoga Silver will work for me. I have become a little concerned in that I have detected a minor slip on the crank when I'm spinning with greater resistance. I have a email to RandScott Inc., but I've yet to hear anything back ...and that kinda worries me. At this point the slip is insignificant but if the slip gets worse I will have to take more direct action for some kind of resolution

My oral pain has been kept to a minimum and if I do not activate the cavities to greatly I should be ok. I have the ibuprofen and I think I'll be fine. In fact the first discomfort I have had all day was after a quick supper of the cold corn beef we cooked for St Patricks Day. The cold of the refrigerated beef seemed have awaken some nerve activity but thank goodness it seems to have short lived, even so I will take 2 ibuprofen before I hit the sack later this evening...


I know this is short, but when you don't go anywhere during the day or do anything significant you just don't have a whole lot to write about. Maybe tomorrow I will have a more significant day.

No comments: