Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Footsie


I'm getting a little burned out on Facebook. I know I echo the same issues that the rest of the world probably does: you just get all kinds of stuff that you don't want showing up on your Facebook account. Not only stuff but people show up on my account or their posts and have no idea who they are or where they came from. I also annoyed at the people wanting to be a friend that you know don't know you at all it is just that they were referred over by the machine because they may have had some commonality somewhere down the line.

I've been really interested over the past number of years about people disabilities particularly quads and paras more generally people a spinal cord injuries. I'm not meaning to strike up any great friendships are relationships of any kind. Over the decades I have continued to keep in contact with one or two folks to a certain degree. I like to follow folks I used to know from grade school/junior high and high school and even college. However that really hasn't panned out very well. There is a select few that I do like to hear about but the problem is you end up getting all their feeds updates and minutia that I really wasn't interested in. But they show up I've gotten to some that are either defriended are just got rid of them however I can figure that out. It's difficult sometimes though and sometimes I have the energy of the time to eradicate some completely off the Facebook.

One such case popped up years ago he sounds like some little redneck will the Mason-Dixon line who I believe has a disability though I'm not completely sure but I've seen a couple pictures of him in a wheelchair – – which really doesn't really mean a lot anymore when you mix in the wannabes and such. I pretty much just tolerated him when he would bounce on the radar. I usually just ignored him but when I was in the hospital last you started coming on pretty strong about how I was, what was going on and seemed interested. I still wasn't but I wasn't would be a jerk. He then started asking for pictures of my feet. Which was pretty strange but who am I to say who's not bent? I just told him at the time I really didn't have a way to take pictures of my feet let alone send them our did I have any interest in doing so.I pretty much blew it off. However the last couple days I've been sort interested in the whole thing wondering about him and his peculiarities. I mean I'm exhibitionist enough by not feet? It's not like it's a full frontal that would not have a problem with that, I just have never done feet. So this morning I was out working on my garden doing some tilt backs to take the pressure off the but I figured what the hell I'm not do a little foot imagery. I had my large tablet and found out was it's kind of hard to get pictures of my feet. But I found if I felt my chair back good distance thing that's pretty good shots feet. Got a couple fairly decent symptom off.


I was intrigued a few minutes ago checking my Facebook account find the message from “foot boy”. Said thank you that was cool and basically said you're welcome and signed off about an hour later I got another message he wants to talk to further – – who knows why I can only guess. Just hope I haven't stuck my foot in it.

No comments: