Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Alfalfa Tea and Me



It's kind of cool today even though the sun has finally broken through the clouds there is a cool wind blowing. The temperatures only gotten up to the 60s again that's not bad but today am wearing a longsleeved shirt and my shorts drinking lots of water/fluids trying to get on top of what I think is a kidney/bladder infection. I think it's a holdover from the stuff I had last week that I went into the Doc in a box. He gave me an injection of something plus oral medication to take for I think it was a week. He also said something about the start me off with this and then when he gets the results back from the culture you then let me know. At some point afterwards a day or so I got a call on my cell phone indicating that I need to contact the clinic. I think I was on the road at the time and I spaced off the call, the phone number and the clinic. I'm sure, at least I hope I'm sure, that is just a generic overview of the infection that I had and reinforce the need to take the regimen all the way to the end. But this morning and that posts leap consciousness I begin to wandering Perhaps there was something crucial in that information I should of got.

I of course threw away the paperwork with the medication (I was kind of thinking if I had that then I can go back to the clinic for more information I still may do that depending on how I'm dealing with this stuff I've got going right now. My next immediate course of action is to get over to the market one of them probably Walmart and see what they have in the area of alfalfa tea. I should just seek out a herbalist shop and purchase some of their tea. I could actually go foraging and find a plant growing somewhere but then I don't think you can do much with the plant bought still green you have to curate first if I make tea anyway. I'm a true believer in alfalfa tee. I have certainly written about the “drug” (?) Enough over the years I've noticed. It was a staple in my family as I've written before the always had a mess curing on one of the sheds roof through the summer and then it would be processed in the tea during and for the winter. At this point if nothing more than superstitious behavior I need to get some alfalfa tea.

So, I'm going to continue my liquid ingestion I will call it liquid therapy for the remainder of today and tomorrow and then tomorrow Forge for alfalfa somewhere, I know it's out there. Tomorrow's Wednesday, unbelievable, if I don't feel better by Thursday and for sure by Friday then it's back to dock in a box but also I have a appointment with my provider sometime next week I think maybe all hold off till then just to see what happens…

No comments: