Sunday, September 16, 2018

Best Viewed Prone


Image result for City of Angels
I spent the day trying to stay off my butt. My butt has become sensitive meaning I've been sitting on it too much lately. Last night when I went to bed I checked by skin out on the butt and the skin was certainly rough but I didn't feel any skin breaks or open lesions. I put on the skin cream which I use which typically this cream does a great job and went to bed.

This morning I got up and the area was still very sensitive but did not seem as critical as last night. It's Sunday so I have no commitments so, my goal was to stay off my butt as much as possible. If I were really true to this commitment that would be in bed, truly off of my butt. I, for some reason, cannot do that they don't have a good excuse either. Staying up my rear end, going down to bed, is like giving up and something will let me go prone. So I spent the day doing as many press releases as I can stand. Seriously, I just stay in bed and get a good heal going for the area in question. Oddly enough however my butt feels fairly decent tonight. I'm still doing the releases but obviously the attention has been somewhat helpful. I will be really interested to see what and how tomorrow's shower will make my butt field. I'm anticipating a light week so hopefully I will spend more time doing butt pressure maintenance.

The best thing about doing butt pressure maintenance is I need to figure out something to keep me busy while being as prone as I can get. I have found watching video of any kind is a favorite diversion to be able to set up right and do my regular life. You will remember yesterday I did Star Wars. Today I decided to do Meg Ryan! I did Sleepless in Seattle this afternoon I watched You've Got Mail. You've got mail is one of my all-time favorite Meg Ryan movies. Readers of the blog know that I associate this movie with holiday seasons. I know what you the film today was getting an early run on the season but was is always a great experience.

Tonight as I go to bed I'm going to apply a different cream to my buttocks. It's essentially the same cream as I've been using with the addition of silver. I've used the screen before and it does incredible work. I hope the incredible work is just not the placebo effect but I truly believe and sometimes believe in the product is what what a miracle cure takes. And if not, I will have my home health person, Dana, tomorrow check the skin and apply some plastic tape I've used in the past that is also miraculously effective. Like I said in the beginning this is a light week. I really don't have to do anything until Thursday. Between movies in my collection and free movies on Amazon prime and I could even go whole hog and order some from the Internet (like streaming). Tomorrow I'm all set to start out with City of Angels,another Meg Ryan.



No comments: