Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Butt Pain and Suffering Yammer's

 


I wish I had taken this image/picture. I was too slow actually a kind of wanted to put some distance between he and me. He was on the 47 when I got on the bus to head into Murray Central and then on to Salt Lake for my regular Assist meeting. He was a yammer I could tell and this morning the last thing I want to deal with somebody just talking and talking and talking. I probably should've gone into this meeting just because my butt is hypersensitive right now and doing this trip was probably not the wisest thing to put on the already stressed-out skin. The pain was low-level but significant enough to not want to carry on a conversation. Luckily there was another individual on the bus and also why the yammer the two of them fed off each other.


One of the first things the yammer did when he got on the bus was confided in me that he just spent the last of his money for a day pass for the buses. It was his intention to stay on the buses all day long take advantage of the air-conditioning. It was so hot out there and would be this day for the rest of the week that the smart thing to do was to ride the bus – – – all day long. I knew this happened in the wintertime as far as heat was concerned I just never considered these individuals using the reverse and traveling these rolling icebox is all day long during these heat domes. In fact many times I'm flat out uncomfortable having to sit on these buses waiting for them to take off and having to endure the low temperatures. Anyway, the yammer rattled on that was when I started realizing this would be my posting for today and that I should of grabbed his image when I could've clandestinely done so. Maybe I was overwhelmed with sympathy or empathy regarding this individual giving up the last of his financial support to ride cold all day long. With the bus pass I guess you'd be able to get off the bus warm-up then get on another bus for more riding. I also want to give him two or three maybe five bucks so that maybe he could purchase something to eat with his hungry. I would color the donation as a purchase of an image that he would provide. I wasn't sure, really how to word the asking, and quite frankly I don't know if I would know how to tell them that I wanted to use his image for the blog. It would've been grand. I was too slow or too shy or both but he wandered to the back of the bus to commiserate with the other traveler about other places someone on the street could go to be protected from the heat.


My meeting downtown is at 11 AM, the time we finished one hour later I knew it was going to be a hot day. My butt was becoming very painful and I was planning my quickest route home where I could lay back in my chair taking most of pressure off my butt. I was encouraged when I called the clinic and was able to get in tomorrow afternoon at 2:30 PM which makes it late in the day but totally doable particularly if I can get a decent dressing on my wound literally saving my butt…

No comments: