Friday, April 12, 2024

Almost 80°

 I should have recognized it the second that I saw it but I wasn't thinking too much this morning when I saw this message come across my tablet indicating that something or someone was trying to still 465 dollars from my account and that if I wanted to stop them or report the issue the click on the link that was at the bottom of the page- - which I of course did like a fool. This was exactly what the perpetrators wanted me to do so they would have an access to my online business account. I became frustrated and eventually called the credit union itself which then started a weird and strange process of closing out my existing account and opening up a brand new account which is quite tedious and frustrating. All I know is that now I'm going to have to think up a new password and account business as well as opening up a new credit card or debit card it's also frustrating. So, I decided I would just jump the bus and go down in person and at least get some cash out of my account because once they close down my account all services die for me special getting cash out of the money machine. That was my big trip for the day going to my credit union and getting out a few dollars and then waiting for the whole thing to begin. It really is someone intimidating cuz it took me forever to memorize my last account number so that I could just throw it out anytime I wanted to say nothing of my password. We'll just have to see how it works holding fiercely to the belief that things will work out as they are supposed to.


I stopped at the market on the way back of course to pick up the things I forgot yesterday which was tomatoes to cut up for my concoction. I really like to use real Tomatoes as opposed to the ones in the cans though I do like the canned ones as well they're diced tomatoes and they actually do taste like tomatoes so I guess it's sixes there's just something about the real live chopping up the tomato and adding it to the mixture. I got the tomatoes but I forgot to get cucumbers. Suppose I can wait until Monday for new cucumbers or perhaps tomorrow I can run over during the quiet. And get some cucumbers. I found that Tomatoes actually are relatively high in iron so it's good that I'm eating so many tomatoes these days. I'm still somewhat intimidated to begin taking the iron tablets prescribed for me. It's just the whole idea of being constipated from iron tablets as just not too welcome. But it's part of the process, Lucy indicated that I was bleeding this morning not very much just a few drops but still I need to then jump on my horse and make arrangements to get to the whoever does the job to get myself cauterized or tied off or whatever the process is and finish off the whole experience of the colon problem. Kind of freaks me out too but I just got to jump in and start the process this is all new Mark taking care of himself maybe. Anyway, the temperatures today we're almost 80° so it's quite Pleasant to sit out in the sun until the sun start getting blocked by the clouds. Tomorrow it will not be quite as warm as a cold front begins to work its way into the area but maybe I'll be able to get enough done that I'll be able to pretty much enjoy Sunday and Monday and possibly Tuesday and the rest of the week as the cold front wanders in and brings the temperatures down just more spring happening…

No comments: