Thursday, April 04, 2024

Chicken soup or Mexican

 I would have liked more sunshine today but even though the clouds seemed overbearing the temperature wasn't too bad as long as you took a wrap with you in case things got chilly or wet. I listened to the weather and she did not call for rain but I learned not to trust the weather lady awfully much. I took my heavy Hood with me just in case. I decided I would finally make the rush to the bus stop and wait for the next 217 Southbound to catch a movie. Coffee was uneventful except for Clarissa who indicated that she would come over and sweep my floor. I did not necessarily want her in my apartment but she seemed rather forceful and I didn't know what else to say. I kind of blew her off and hope that I defended her to the point that she wouldn't follow through and then me taking off to the movies hopefully she showed up and I wasn't there and she took it personally that turned out not to be the case.


I should have known better but I was intrigued to see the Third Edition of Ghostbusters. Ghostbusters 2 was not as good as the first which is no shock so it shouldn't have been shocking that third would be as an eventful. The movie wasn't too bad but it wasn't very good either. I was pleased that I had enough points to get a free popcorn, small and drink, small so I only had to put out for the licorice. There's a lot I didn't really understand about this new movie I'm not sure what points they were trying to make as far as the Frozen world of the Ghostbusters. Seems to be a Motif lately in superhero movies. I just ate my popcorn and went with the flow. Following the movie I decided I would use my card that Mark gave me for Christmas or my birthday I can't remember which a year or so ago to his favorite Mexican restaurant. I like them good enough I just never appreciate their food when I get it but today I thought I would use the card get what I could take it home and eat it for dinner. I ended up getting a bunch of meat I hope beans and rice with very hot sauce we'll see. Of course I came straight home it was just a little bit after 3:00 p.m. and I jumped on my arm bike to do the last two 20 minutes giving me 200 minutes for the week and of course Clarissa shows up while I'm strapped to my own bike comes in and start sweeping away but she's also brought chicken soup. Of course that throws me completely off since I was expecting to have the Mexican for dinner so I ended up having soup and crackers and watching the news. Admittedly the soup was pretty good I have enough for another meal and I still have the Mexican dinner so all in all it was a very good day for dinners..

No comments: