Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Day after

 It really is a mystery to me all the things one has to do to convert their account at their savings Institution in my case it's the credit union. I thought I was just about finished with the whole conversion process when I learned I had to establish direct deposit options for the two checks I have coming in every month. One from the Social Security Administration and one for the state of Utah. I don't know why this stuff is so intimidating to me it just is. That's quite proud of myself yesterday when I really straightforward with the SSA got the direct deposit setup really no problem however when I went to do the state it was a different rascal. They of course wanted me to download some kind of form to fill out and return to them or perhaps show up in person and do it like that but after yesterday's major issue with unscheduled bowel movements I really felt a little uncomfortable being too far away from the apartment and today I elected to just stay home pretty much. So, I have to download the image of the form from my email fill it out then return it to the state of Utah. Fortunately for me the amount of money I get from the state is so inconsequential that I don't have to immediately get this finished or done. Eventually when I do the funds will be sent to my bank account. This took a major portion of the day to kind of work through and even then I still have to contact my credit union to figure out what I need to do to go directly to my account to see what the status of my balance is. For some reason of course that has not been accomplished but I have time for that. I know there's probably another zillion items that I haven't remembered that needs to be addressed due to this conversion process but hopefully I've got the major ones taken care of. The others if they want their money will have to contact me and let me know to forward them the new credit and debit card information they will need.


The day turned out much better than I anticipated with all the clouds and the cooler weather of this morning. I eventually drove my chair across the street and went to the market to get some bananas to help with my problems right now. Of course I sort of went crazy and got a lot of other stuff that I thought that we needed or I needed but probably could have gotten along till the next payday. I don't know everything's up in the air I just want to see how things work through the next month or so to make sure that everything's online with my credit union. I also picked up some yogurt today at the market 10 yogurts for $4 makes it sound like it's a deal. I'm strong believer in yogurt and the fauna inside my gut even though the yogurt that I get is relatively worthless as far as having the organisms needed to grow the fauna but I still like to believe and add it to the bananas I think it'll make the big difference. At least it Justified me going across the street

No comments: