Sunday, April 07, 2024

Sunday's utterance

Had it not been Sunday morning and going out with the family for breakfast it would have been another day of me totally doing nothing except watching television, movies all day! I will not say it's an addiction per se but something might be happening with the amount of screen time that I'm developing and not even feeling bad about it. I at least one of them movies was not on Disney I actually did a Netflix and it was pretty decent I'd seen the movie before of course but it was nice sitting down and watching it again as I wandered back and forth between the TV room and the kitchen getting a spoon of peppers and such here and there. I thought about doing a special lunch but that didn't happen either even though I actually went through the efforts yesterday of boiling rice slicing up to fairly plump pork chops and today actually getting some celery that I plan to use in making celery rice tomorrow I guess since I didn't make it today and actually silly rice is just my name for stir fried rice and today or tomorrow it'll be sliced pork chop stir fried rice if the broccoli is still functional I'm not even throw some of that in there too. Do you want to hear something really interestingly weird is that me with all of my Utah Jazz support and annoyances over the past couple of months since they started this giant losing streak. Out of curiosity this evening as I was turning off the television for the last movie I'd watched I thought what the heck I'll just check and there's a game tonight! In fact it's at the halftime right this second as I dictate this entry. Of course the Jazz are losing and I think they've dug themselves so deep that they may not have a ghost of a chance of getting out of the hole but who knows? I would be totally surprised if they were to pull this out but I think I'm safe and thinking they're going to choke again. Looks like there's just three more games this season and then everyone can take a rest. 

No comments: