Friday, April 19, 2024

Friday's Focus

 Today was not actually bad for a Friday though I must confess once again I didn't do anything today. The weather was kind of iffy at best. Kind of warm but not warm enough for me to stay outside to do anything productive or to travel or anything like that so I elected basically to stay in the apartment and busy myself first around the kitchen and then around the workstation. It was an early day Fridays are becoming early days because Melissa's kids are out of school or something like that so she can come here early and I really do appreciate that. Like if I really did have something to do in the morning on a Friday I could get to it fairly easily cuz I'm usually done by 7:30 when Melissa comes in early and that's pretty great. I watched the Marvel movie in a couple of other shows that are series which were relatively entertaining. Of course did my bike and listen to my radio shows and really that was it for this Friday. Like I have everything I really need- - I wouldn't mind getting another gallon of orange juice tied me over but I can get by I still have a full container of tomato juice as well as apple juice somewhere in the cans pantry. I have cookies two kinds enough milk to get by till next week and the steak in the freezer that I need to start thinking about eating soon. I'm a little spooked just because I don't want to eat so much that I force another belt of diarrhea or explosive unexpected BMS. I really don't think I was sick the last time I filled the pants I think I was just full my bowel was full and had I been together like in the old days I would have just transferred onto the toilet and that would have been it and I'd be on my way but now I have to wait for either one of the three days that I do poop or if I can get Melissa over here in time to forestall if not mitigate the results of a full bowel. Of course I always get nervous on a Friday because that means I'm on my own pretty much until Monday morning when the next poop is scheduled and really that might be the reason I'm sticking around the apartment as much as I have been lately is that been a little spooked on moving too far away from a bathroom or at least an apartment that I can hide in in case things go south. These are all redundant worries I know and the dedicated reader must be getting quite bored but it's things that I'm blogging about today like it or don't read it it's all the same to me.

No comments: