Tuesday, April 02, 2024

Another Loss

 I should have done more with my day but I didn't. There was no assist meeting today so no reason to go into the city which was sort of sad I look forward to my days that I get or have a reason to go in and hang out downtown even for just a little bit. I did however get up got dressed relatively quickly and want to cross the street for coffee. I didn't stay very long at all I really wanted my coffee back at the apartment and just to enjoy my morning. Since there was nothing pressing I ended up watching some silly thing off Netflix but it was entertaining that's what I was looking for nothing much more than that however. I only had one shoe on today I had the other shoe on at one time but it quickly fell off as I was trying to get my feet situated on the foot pedals right after I got dressed and I figured since nothing was pressing I would just leave the shoe off all day and see where it went and it didn't go anywhere. I've got myself convinced that I can go anywhere as long as I have one shoe on it gives the onlooker the idea that I at least care enough to try to wear at least one shoe. They'll make up a reason for why I didn't have the other shoe on probably something to do with disability and sores and feet and stuff like that. I wish I had more to write about, maybe television is rotting my brain stifling my creative process to the point that I'm not thinking about writing anymore. That's kind of a sad comment but I think it might have some credibility. I need to get back into a riding mode, like Lori is. She seems to be putting words on paper on a regular basis it's got to be admirable. She really does care and Jerry for that matter also. I just don't seem to have the fire anymore possibly a spark but that's just about it.


Finally I found some razor blades that will fit my older razor- - remember I left my razor and shaving cream at the hospital this last time I was there? Well I bought another razor and the backup blades I had from the razor I lost would not fit the new razor I got which is a Mach 3 or at least takes Mach 3 blades. Yesterday while I was in the market looking for a Razor I happen to notice this box of blades pretty cheap compared to the others and said it except Mach 3 knockoffs blades. So at least now I have a built up razor that I can use to shave that will take mach3s. I would like still to get the other Gillette razor for the blades that I have stockpile. I think if I keep my eyes open I'll see such a instrument who knows maybe that hospital still has my Razor and cream that would be kind of surprised however. I'm always quite amazed at how much I like a good shave close nice and smooth. Is Tuesday night I'm about ready to jump into bed read if I can. I watched the Jazz play as much as I can stand it and then had to turn off the tube and come to bed they're just have no left as the season wanders down. Just a couple more games left in this season I would like to see them when one more game before the season wears itself out but that may be asking too much…

No comments: