Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Stomach problems

 I wasn't feeling that well this morning when I got up it really felt like I had a full bowel no question about it. I think it was the meatball sub that Jackson got for me yesterday. Real food, my stomach wasn't ready for real meat I guess the only different thing in my diet lately so I think that started something but anyway I felt like I really needed to do my responsibility thing and go in and do the meeting that assist. Like I said I felt like I was sitting on a full load and I thought I would just take it step by step and see where it got me see if I can make it through the day which I did actually got home but I was feeling pretty crampy by the time I got home and actually called Melissa indicate that I didn't think I was going to make it through the night that she needed to be ready and then later on that same hour I contacted her again and said I need her to stop by and see what we could do see you at stop by at 6:30 p.m. before she went to weather clients. I tried to sit as quietly as I could so I didn't juggle or jerk anything around but by the time Melissa had got to me I guess I had already begun to unload by the time she got me in the sling I was really feeling woozy and put the bucket underneath me and I dropped a load into the into the red bucket. Spent the rest of the time on the toilet and then into the shower cleaning up. Melissa does such a great job I certainly appreciate her willing to work with me on the weird stomach things that I have going on it seems like. She cleaned me up and took off to her next client and I'm sitting here now just hoping that the yogurt and the banana that I ate along with a piece of lunch meat well hold me through the night and not activate anything else and see what tomorrow brings. I may have to have some cottage cheese or something to settle my stomach or maybe a Pepsi that might work. I just want to get back to some form of normal poops and really I've been pretty lucky all things considered more so than most folks I think. I'm thankful for what I have and what I am and what I do. Melissa has fixed my bed and so I'm hopefully covered there pretty well or uncovered or whatever it is I need to lay down

No comments: