Monday, April 01, 2024

April Fool!

 I got through the day without having to deal with one snippet April Fools remark. Granted I didn't really go out of my apartment very much but still April Fool's Day is April Fool's Day. I washed clothes today or more accurately Melissa started the clothes that I finished them and just finished hanging them up just a few minutes ago. I have been washing pretty consistently on Wednesdays but for some reason that's gotten out of whack I don't know if it was to stay in the hospital or whatever but still trying to get myself back to the old routine. Maybe I can hold off next week and start washing again on Wednesdays it just gives me more to work with through the rain of the week close wise. The weather was more the same actually cooler in some ways as far as temperature goes not really Pleasant to be out in but I did run to the market for stamps. For no other reason except for stamps but I did pick up a few items as long as I was there some fruit and more milk from the dollar store. I really love the whole milk that you can pick up at the dollar store in their little packaged boxes that will last for a couple years. I just love having a large quantity of whole milk available something should happen that I could not get regular milk. Plus the boxes are small and convenient quart size. I use the boxes for just drinking throughout the day and I want to drink milk and then Melissa likes to use the milk in her coffee. The perfect day for Disney Plus and more specifically Marvel movies I watched the first Captain America today actually it's entirety I really do like the Captain America concept and particularly the origins movie. Fortunately I was able to get through the movie early in the evening then I had some quiet time in the apartment hanging up clothes from today's wash and enjoying the apartment All Things Considered.


Perhaps the most interesting part of the day was Mr Ed showed up from youcat. I really thought he was coming last Friday so I was sort of shocked when I ran into him down by the front office and he was just getting ready to come down to the apartment. He was or is going to fix my shower chair basically putting on the new casters. Well as things go that didn't happen straightforward seems like the caster has been more than just rusted it's bearings it's actually rusted or become part of the plastic around the housing of the wheel. He wasn't sure he could actually even get to it he finally did and ended up taking the whole shebang back to the ucat office and worked on it there bringing back a semi repaired chair we'll see. He only installed one caster cuz it took so long and it was so hard. We still have the other Caster now so if we need it we can go back and try to fix it. I may still hold out to see if I can get another chair from the IL. I don't know what my standing is with the operation now since I resigned. What kind of tired today, I worked out on my arm bike so that should help them sleep side not that I'm having problems I am not. Just makes sense though if I retire myself out even for more I should sleep that much better.

No comments: