Looks like we're getting ready to experience another brief mini monsoon season. More and more moisture is being pumped into our air systems and that means more and more big clouds. So far, as far as I'm concerned, all this has been for show. We get a few big clouds they tend to Bunch up in one area of the sky or another turn mincingly gray and black and winds begin to drop down but the option of precipitation quickly minimizes tonight I was having dinner with a friend and all through dinner I watched clouds Bunch up become dark and threatening and a refreshing downwind came from all thier bunching up . I hate to see a good storm gone bad. I should be grateful that these bunch of clouds were not throwing off great jagged shards of lightning. I do miss the Thunder however that seems to accompany these large lightning bolts. I didn't hear any thunder tonight and last night. It seems the lightning bolts are all around the the area just not in the Salt Lake area. Hopefully that will change before this mini monsoon season ceases to exist. Luckily for me I don't have anywhere to tomorrow , in fact I really don't have anything for the rest of the week. Last week Andreas canceled the meeting for this week. There is a chance of possible rain showers thunder showers tomorrow. I doubt they'll be a full-blown thunderstorm but one never knows this time of the summer. My plan for tomorrow is to spend a lot of the time in my chair laying the chair Downs much as I can to take the weight off my butt. My caregiver insists there's nothing on my butt cheeks but it seems like I can feel something. If after a couple days of favoring the hip it doesn't show signs of less discomfort maybe I will schedule a trip into the InstaCare or whatever cause I Medical support system I can get myself into. The only problem is if I'm being seen for something superficial and easily accessed no problem but if the issue is someplace that is not easily accessed, somewhere that I'd have to leave my chair to get onto an exam table of some sort that's a whole nother story. It kind of frustrates me it's an old frustration that these professional folks that wanted to take your money they want to become physically involved too much. They don't invest in things like body lifts and things that could assist someone like myself leave my chair and get on to the table. It's like if you can't physically get yourself to where they want you- - and they're not going to help – then you might as well not even go in. So my plan is to weigh my chair out in front of the big screen and watch Marvel movies till I can't stand it any longer and then maybe read for one of my good books or the other way around. The phone were very technical and creative one could actually Lobby this issue into a Ada issue but that's pretty weak these days as well since the current leader of the great country is dismantling all the support for folks who really need the most. Bottom line isn't this passive murder? Wow this really turned dark but I call it a night..
No comments:
Post a Comment