I'm still trying to clean the apartment phase that's the phase where everything's so clean in the apartment that you don't want to do anything for fear of messing it up. For me I want to cook a breakfast fried spam and eggs but to do that I would have to get the frying pan out put it on the stove and cook the spam and the eggs somewhere along the line I know I would get something splashed over the side either onto the burner top or on the frying pan. This would mean that I or somebody else would have to wash the frying pan again before it could be used. I don't know what I fear most a dirty frying pan in the sink soaking waiting to be washed or I washed frying pan just really looking for a place to hang out until it's going to be used again. I could we hang it on the rack but I know I would or I doubt that I would really do that because of the energy it would take to go from the frying pan in the sink wet and wanting to be hung up. I would probably just leave it on the stove top and wait for the surge of energy to wash the frying pan up so it could be used again shortly. But I keep forgetting every time I open the refrigerator doors that I've got a meal from take home Sunday when we went to the restaurant and I scarfed everybody's plates when they are all done which left me a full styrofoam box of food including my large pancake that I never got around to eating. So I think I know what I'll have for breakfast tomorrow before I head out to my meeting at assist. Couple Fork Falls of pancake or fried potatoes and sausages that were all part of the scrape off into the styrofoam box before we left the restaurant. I forgot that box was in the refrigerator till after I made myself breakfast this morning: a cheddar cheese covered burrito with crisp Chinese noodles. Tomorrow will be better anyway because I will feel the pressure to get out and catch the bus to go into my meeting downtown. I believe I've shared the sediment before that I'm a little worried about the battery or batteries in this chair and their capabilities of holding a charge long enough to get me there and Back Again. Remember I used this is the excuse last week to skip the meeting because I was afraid that I would be stranded with my bad batteries. But when I got the batteries back from the wheelchair shop they indicated that one battery was failing and the other battery was good. And I've been watching the distance I've been traveling the last couple days on a single charge that looks like I should be okay. I'll pack up the charger and drag it in with me just in case I'm out of juice and I need to charge it just to get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment