Saturday, August 29, 2026

Saturday night sads

This is going to be a quick, down and dirty, post. I really thought I was going to be on top of this and try to get this done earlier in the day but I didn't do it. The day was peppered with one downpour after another and there's a major temperature drops so it's actually beginning to feel cold at least I am trying to find some heat today and it was hard. Every once in awhile the sun would peek through some of the clouds and it would warm up a little bit but by and large it was dark and very ominous. I think I'm coming down to something I hope not probably a bladder infection or something. It's not the way I wanted my Saturday to go that's a big for sure. I was able to get out of bed this morning it was a little dicey but I did it it's even got myself dressed and that's really hard to do with this backup chair. I'm supposed to go to breakfast tomorrow with the kids I hope I can make it if not maybe Mark can come over and dress me if I can't do it myself. Talk about bizarre times. I wish I could cover more information for you but that's going to have to do it for Saturday night

No comments: