I have to confess there's nothing that eats up my time more than a stupid Marvel movie that I've already seen I don't know how many times. This afternoon I spent at least 90 minutes watching this movie, okay I was doing other stuff in between scenes off and on, but the point is now it's 8:43 in the evening and I could have done this blog much earlier in the evening but now I'm doing it almost like I'm trying to catch up that really is quite frustrating. I spent the major portion of this afternoon and some of this morning not much because I had breakfast with Marc Anthony and came back and enjoyed the weather for a minute or two. I spent the day trying to get the letters ready for the send out. I had stamps I know couldn't find them anywhere so I figured I'd just go ahead and address the envelopes stuff them and then stamp them when I buy some stamps. I did this of course and now going through an envelope I find this isn't just a regular interval but it's like a envelope you get from the post office it's got large size you can put a lot of stuff in these envelopes but anyway I found the two backup stamps Plus two or three letters that have been stamped that I had printed last week or last month and I was just going to stuff the letters in them when the time came. The time came and went and I didn't do that finding the envelopes now if I use them which I need to use them I'm going to have to go through open up the envelopes pull them out and put the letters in the stamped envelope but with the two residual stamps I should only have to purchase at least two stamps. I guess that's the bright side if there is one. I don't think I lose things anymore than anybody else at any given time but I also worry if these are times or indicators of Dementia or anything else like that. I hope not that would be Dreadful.
I was able to get out of bed and dress myself more or less this morning in time to get to breakfast which I'm totally surprised. Last night I was ready to cancel the whole event just because I didn't think I'd be able to get ready by 8:00 or 8:30 a.m.. I almost didn't. Transferring out of the bed to the chair my feet foot fell off the foot plate and almost got trapped between the chair and the bed which kind of terrifies me. Luckily I had sticks close by and I was able to finagle my foot free but it cost me many minutes of the time I had to get ready. Even with all the time I worked on getting ready this morning I still didn't have the time and are well to put my shoes on so I put the shoes on my feet and went over like that to the restaurant. Mark caught me just as I was getting ready to go into the restaurant and put my shoes on out in the parking lot. I was totally relieved I looks quite respectable. If one counts letter writing, and breakfast with my son I can really say it was a family Sunday day which is good as it gets…
No comments:
Post a Comment