It was kind of a weird day at least the first part for some reason months again I woke up around 3:30 a.m. and just could not get back to sleep. I was comfortable enough and I wasn't really thinking too much about anything I just couldn't back to sleep. I finally got up around 6:00 and worked at getting dressed. We were doing the coffee shop at 9:00 which turned into 9:30 a.m. and that's good I was pretty much ready by 8:30 gave me time to just rest up a little bit and contemplate my lack of sleep. I've been kind of sluggish all day really haven't wanted to do anything but enjoy my Marvel connections watched a couple movies I'm finished reading the novel I've been working on for the last month or so. It's pretty good read for fiction. A couple of days ago one of the residents here showed the book in my face and said here read this and then we can talk about it. I smiled and gracefully said thank you and looked briefly at the volume. I can't tell if it's an old lady's book or not who knows it might be good I like a lot of younger clit lit who knows maybe there's something in the old volumes as well or volumes written for older people.
As I said the coffee shop is pretty sedate and I sat with Mark and Kevin. We talked mainly about Mark's upcoming trips to the old Soviet Union Block and visiting all of his women friends in that area. You seems totally excited about the whole event. I certainly support his goings and doing whatever he's doing. Certainly interesting it's giving me something to think about. He's got some people in his group that they're looking at developing some kind of business which is interesting I think. I would sure like to have him pull this off and allow him to expand himself and grow. He's doing pretty good just teaching himself Russian and teaches the number of Russian people English as a second language through the median of having them read different volumes. He's currently focused on Harry Potter novels and reading these novels with the Russian speaking individuals trying to learn to speak English. I think it's a pretty good idea I don't know how well it works but we'll have to see on that. It's quite fascinating that his mother's big deal was teaching and the study of linguistics. I think she would be quite interested in what Mark Anthony is doing these days hopefully they would be able to get along. Supposedly he'll be leaving for Russia in a couple weeks. I surely hope he pulls it off and does it safely.
This morning after I gotten up in my chair as I was pulling away from the bed, unbeknownst to me a liar or cord that got caught in one of the back wheels of my power chair. This happens a lot more often than I'd like to admit and when that happens and I'm not aware of it I can tip the whole wardrobe next to the arm bike over. This of course causes a colossal mess and when I need to start getting taken care of. I could wait until Monday morning when Melissa would be back but that's just being plain lazy I can be better than that. I've also broken the lamp That I Used To read with at night after I've gotten ready for bed and dove into the mattress. The lamp is kind of destroyed I can use it I really like it because all I have to do is tap on a certain part of the lamp in the light comes on it's very convenient. Of course I've broken or seemed to have broken off the lamp part from the stand area. I can still use the device but it's not very good it looks pretty tacky. One of my goals next week is to try to find where I can order in a couple new ones. Aside from that I am anticipating a pretty good week…
No comments:
Post a Comment