Sunday, August 16, 2026
Sunday's salute
Mark Anthony had something going this morning so he could not make breakfast and I didn't really want to do breakfast if nobody else was going to be there at the restaurant. My granddaughter is probably still out doing their end of the summer camp out down in St George Utah someplace like that so even if she was around still be someone overwhelmed by her camping experience so I pretty much canceled the breakfast. Typically when this happens I do have breakfast production spam and eggs toast, coffee and I'm sure there's other things that I tend to include on such an event but not today. In truth I wasn't even really hungry this morning. I did goof around in the kitchen a little bit I think I made some peanut butter toast, a couple spoonfuls of my concoction, a handful of grapes some cheese from the cheddar cheese block and some coffee and it was good. I got up around 6:00 because I guess I was done sleeping for the day. I was walking originally around 4:30 and then just stayed in bed and thought about going back to sleep, trying to go back to sleep and never quite make it up. What I did do because I was already in bed and feeling pretty comfy with all the blanks around me I laid very still with my eyes closed until it was nearly 6:00 a.m. in time to get up.
The transfer from my bed to the chair was a little challenging but successful in the end. One of the sticks I use for help in my transfers lost its anti-stick capabilities. By the time I had finished with the original stick I set the stick aside we'll come back to begin the process of making. Since I really didn't have anything to do because I wasn't going out to breakfast I really gagged around the apartment all morning not even finishing dressing till about 10:00. I even made my bed this morning like I do every morning usually. Later on this evening I went to the market and was going to get just a can of Chinese food that I could use with my noodles but kind of got carried away. I bought some shrimp lo mein from the frozen section and came home in cooked it up. Of course it was nothing like real Chinese food and a bit of a stretch as far as really good food but it was different and I think I enjoyed the experience. I had food at the house I could have eaten but just didn't seem the same.
I was a little late for the 4:30 news watched about half of it however before going through the local news later on. I was doing all this while I was cooking up the Chinese. The world was in the same amount of chaos as it had been since yesterday. Look like the floods are easy enough or the rain is easy enough a little bit and that we're going to try out a little bit before next week when the monsoon season is supposed to kick up again and we start everything all over. I wonder if Noah had had television with the news would have looked like at the beginning of the flood when it rained and rained and rained. I doubt no I would have read or watch too much of the new since he was building the ark and he was on a deadline…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment