Sunday, April 10, 2005

Dog Gone!


I need a drink Posted by Hello

Maizey is a 18 month golden lab. She is a nice dog, probably a good dog but that has yet to be seen. The dog seems huge to us after Cinnamon. Sometime it feels as if the house is too small for her. She spent the night here with Anakah. The dog was into everything—which is no surprise that is what dogs do. The night was OK it just felt weird. Maybe we are no totally over the Cinnamon yet. I think Maizey will be fine once she settles in. Bridget left the door open this morning when Bridget stopped by to see the animal and Maizey sprinted out the front door. When Bridget tried to bring Maizey into the house from the car Maizey would not budge. That was that, and Bridget took Maizey on home where I understand the dog has been fine. Gabe is a much better dog handler then we are. We are going to have to get the house dog proofed now and who knows how long that will take. Gabe has wanted a dog for sometime too. Who knows maizey maybe the one. I don’t think that give Maizey to Gabe and Bridget I a big deal. I just want to be sure it’s OK with Dianne. I really feel Dianne is the one who really loves having a dog round.

No comments: