Saturday, April 16, 2005

It Feels Like Spring…Finally


Bloom Tree in Bloom Posted by Hello


Flowers by Yard Rock Posted by Hello

A truly perfect day, No wind and nice temps. I spent most of the day out and bout doing Saturday things. A stop at the second hand place and bought three radios that I can put in the garage round the house…then to Home Depot for light bulbs and batteries then a stop at the grocery for supplies for the week. For me that is a lot of work getting in an out of the wheelchair and the van ach time but I held up well and I am feeling pretty good all things considered. I even spent time with my mom. I was thinking of going down to se her but I could get no one to go with. I need someone to haul me into the house once I get there. Wheelchair living has it’s draw backs. Dianne got th yard mowed and looking great. I was even able to instant message Mark for a while. So it was a goods day. Hope yours was as nice.

No comments: