Friday, April 22, 2005

Happy Weekend

Ira Flato just signed off of Science Friday on NPR. Ira said “Happy Friday, see ya next week! I love that when a commentator or what ever acknowledges that the week is over and the weekend is on us. It is a specific definer. You do not see specific definers anymore as we become more and more a 24/7 reality. A seamless week dumping from one week to the next with no beginning or no end. Pull yourself out of bed get dressed and head out. So, It’s happy Friday for me, Happy Pay Day…Happy Passover( I don’t know if Pass over is a happy celebration or just a solemn one. Deanna Called me today!! I have not heard from Deanna for months. She is considering coming down from the Idaho Falls area: a shopping get-a- way. Deanna needs a new chair so hopefully I can make some contact for her to check into when she gets here. I know para in the area here who always has a couple of chairs he is trying to get rid of. I call him “Bling Bling” because he recently got a new high performance Sports chair tricked out. It’s a Colours chair, which is a great chair. I own a Colours solid frame a Boing. Anyway, This guys chair is a high performance chair with these tricked out wheel covers y-360’s—the covers are stainless steel or chrome, highly polished. They spin on the wheel in an opposite direction they are pushed cool but gets old fast. Anyway, he is a “super crip” and people actually givbe him these chairs just to push round for exposure. It’s not fair-but what is…Hey have a great weekend.

http://www.colourswheelchair.com/products/prod_y360.htm

No comments: