Sunday, July 08, 2007

Home!

We're home and it's great to me home. I feel the reunion was a success lots of folks and folk and lots of cousins for Aunaka to play with. We the extra time and having a hotel downtown was great fun and I spent lots of time exploring Boise and checking out the changes but still did not get to do all the looking round and getting images I wanted to. I was able to spend a lot of time with Auni swimming and some time with Mom but never seems to be enough time. I think mom would have liked to have been more involved with just the visiting aspect. Perhaps when you're mom's age there is never enough time. I sensed a tension in the group but there is always the tension I have come to realize and that is just the way things are especially with a family my size...and maybe I am the one who is responsible for this tension. I will have to work on this weakness. I have seen attribute in myself the past couple of years. I am not sure where it derives but the meanness is there and I have to get the emotion out or get past it or something.

But I did enjoy myself for the most part, I really enjoyed staying in the hotel downtown Boise, even though the hotel's access left a a bit to be desired but I survived.

The day of the reunion was not as hot as I had anticipated. There was some overcast clouds, a little, The clouds could also be smoke from the many range fires burning in Idaho and Utah currently. We saw huge fires on the way home and I guess there are huge fire burning in central Utah right now as well. Anyway, I'll write more but for now here are some images from the event.

Now with the Reunion past I must concentrate of the Russians coming the end of the month.


















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted thank you guys for coming. It was funthanks for getting it together.You'll well have to come down and stay a little longer we can do the tour of the town.Your BRO.