Thursday, July 05, 2007

On the Road

Hot hot,hot in Boise and we have been in station since about 1030 this morning. Auni was great and zoomed right along. Dianne crashed after we got here so Auni swam an I watched her and later she and I explored round the city found a place to eat and had a great time. This hotel has a computer that I am using but the system is not accessible and too much of a challenge. But we are here and doing fine.







When I made the reservations they told me the hotel had a roll in shower. Wrong! The room had a tube with a shower bunch but the shower DID have a nice complement of grab bars...but the layout of the bathroom was just backwards to what I needed and on my "weak side" and I had problems transfering.










The hand held shower was way high and I had to know the hand held piece down with my hook.














The commode was OK but a cheap plastic seat which was very dangerous for me. I am used to a lot more bars to transfer with. I am glad for my monkey bars at home.












No comments: