Friday, July 13, 2007

Rx, but, but, BUTT

I spent the entire day yesterday on my stomach or side keeping weight off of my butt. I was not able to get an appointment to a wound clinic until this morning at 9:0o am but the place is right round the corner from the house and they sound pretty competent--indicating they have done a lot of work with paras and quads. Even after a day of staying off of my butt my wound feels better and Dianne says the wound is looking better as well.

We took images of the wounds so I could get a grasp of how bad they were and I have to admit I was impressed as to their severity. The wounds looked bad anyway. I thought including them with the blog but I thougtht the images were way too graphic.

I am really hoping the Nurse Practitioner will say I can return to work today with a modified schedule. I just have to get back to my desk and terminal. I have meetings today and I must work on the Russian Project. I got to go finish getting ready I'll try to add more today if I can.

No comments: