Monday, November 14, 2016

New Week! .


It's a brand-new week, it looks beautiful outside, the weather is holding for this late in November. I kind of look forward to the cloudy messy days of late fall or early winter but I have to admit I do enjoy the warm days of the end of the season. I awoke again early this morning. I was playing with encouraging thoughts particularly of finding out a way to work with what particularly my sticks making hooks. I realized that I have options that I have Not really explored the setting A mini shop in this area. I mean I'm not going to go full bore – – but I want to make a couple sticks and I can. I cannot believe how much I sabotage myself in this particular direction. I just need to get back to my tools that they're still around or pume wherever I were to go.


I was Facebook by my ex brother-in-law – – major born-again – – who I like very Much. I don't know however if I should be communicating with this guy right now since he is totally LinkedIn with Diane's family. I sure don't want to make issues for him are Dianne or myself. So I thankerchase set of tools minimized for whatever I need – – send it to go with d him for his continued support and then backed away. Things get so complicated. Today, I plan to meet with support coordinator see what she wants. So forward I go

No comments: