Thursday, February 09, 2023

Miles To Go…

 



Once again the day look beautiful but the look of the day was deceiving. The temperature is still quite cold however I elected to where a blanket today so I didn't have to put on my shoes. Yes, remember problems with putting on the shoes now. I find if I were my blanket over my feet, the feet were pretty well camouflaged. Out of sight out of mind works for my feet every time. I was late taking off from the apartments due to Thursday morning coffee social. It wasn't a bad get together this morning though lightly attended and of course Billie didn't go at all. She lingers speaking with her granddaughter they are feeling just a few more days and Billie will be released. Like I said kind of put a damper on the social meeting this morning.


I felt that I need to get out on the bus line go somewhere. I did some asking around and found that I could get up pop socket at the Walmart just up the street. Have not been to the Walmart since before Christmas and thought that would be a great way to spend some time this afternoon pick up my pop socket and hopefully get back to the apartments before my show starts (marketplace). I found the item that I needed relatively easily it was making my decision on which pop socket I wanted to apply to my cell phone. I found one I hope will work out just a matter of time getting myself for somebody else to make the change. I will probably end up asking Mark Anthony to do the job if I can't find anyone else around the apartments. I had the time so I figured why not take myself up lunch. McDonald's is close by and very close to the bus stop. I felt like a McDonald's day.


It was almost 12:30 PM when I got to McDonald's. I don't know what I was thinking that I always seem to make the same mistake but this McDonald's very close to a local high school memorials to kids go for lunch if available but to the fast food joint of their choice or availability and in this case it's McDonald's. It was chaotic that sort of rejuvenating at the same time. But tried to sit very still trying to be invisible wall trying to figure out where the line started. I would really lik use the order boards or whatever they're called down that you can order everything by touching items on the big screen problem is that I don't think the touch boards are very accessible. So I wait in line until I'm waited on. It took a while but finally is a near adolescent took my order. As I was placing my order I noticed something or someone coming up on my rear. I filled touch on my shoulder and turned to see what I thought was a pretty involved person with a developmental disability. Anyway the fellow indicated that he was buying my lunch for me today. That was great as far as I was concerned. I used to make a great show of reluctance of having someone want to buy my lunch but now I just roll with it that way everybody's happy. I even kept the order down and they were concerned that I didn't order a drink with my fish burger and fries but that was the best I could do my didn't want to gouge my benefactor. It was nice. I should of ordered a drink but my bladder filled full enough and I still had miles to go before I P and miles to go before I P

No comments: