Wednesday, April 04, 2018

VTT And Stamps


I think I was getting a bit stir crazy. I had run out of stamps and I need to get the kids letters off. I thought about going across the street to the market surely Customer Service would have some form of postal support IE stamps. My cell phone is driving me crazy. For some reason I've lost the keyboard function and so I cannot enter script into my cell phone I just have voice to text capability and therefore anxiety. So I figured I'll go to the place where I got my phone Best Buy and then stop on my way back to get stamps.

Best Buy was a trip and I don't mean getting there. Once I got to the electronics store I of course wandered around checking everything and eventually worked my way over to the Verizon/Samsung/android desk and of course the person I needed was not there today but another person was with the technician was speaking to but could help me. She was with the customer of course it was for the next 45 minutes. I spent more time wandering around the facility looking at flat screens and large screens and even iPods/iPads? I have totally boycotted Apple products for ever. I'm beginning to change specially after day when I held in my hands a tablet by Apple with a 12.9 inch screen! Wow, that's exactly what I want. I can see myself writing forever with the screen like this. I'm looking at Apple more favorably these days since android has been having so many issues with being compromised by outside sources. I really liked the screen and the little bit I dictated over the voice to text software. I could really see myself utilizing this machine I'm away from my large computer. Wow. Finally, my technician got free and I had her look at my phone and soon realized she really didn't know what she was doing. The technician called someone else who managed to find a keyboard but somehow canceled out the voice to text function in this is just as bad as not having the keyboard. I really need both especially on my cell phone. I sighed pocketed my cell phone and left. The technician left me with a idea that I could switch back and forth between VTT and keyboard where you can't or atleast I fixed it so I can't. I may have to go back another day or space seed Mark Anthony can wrestle the answer.

Since I was right there I figured why not jump the bus, the 21,and go up to 1100 E. and the post office which I did. These are great, brilliant stamps Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix and someone else, I can't remember but I love them. I have others with me so I had to post office guy stamp the letters and send them away. Great weight off my shoulders.

I needed to be out. I need to be on some form of transportation going somewhere, doing something and being productive is only in my own fantasy. I've been home too long. Tomorrow's Thursday in the afternoon I will be at the library at least and traveling on the bus. Good for the rest of the week. Now I just got start saving for the 12.9 screen tablet by Apple.

No comments: