Saturday, April 28, 2018

Woof



I woke up confused, I actually thought today was Sunday. The day did not feel like Sunday however,my mind kept trying to adjust and hit “reboot” and finally I slipped into Saturday mode and all was well. The day felt perfect for Saturday. By the time I wandered in the consciousness this morning the time was almost 7:30 AM. I enjoyed more sleep than I usually and I felt fine. I woke up with an excitement I was going to fulfill a small promise I made myself earlier in the week that was to take in a movie I've been following a couple of weeks. I was a little worried that I had not yet gone to this movie and was a little afraid the movie would leave before I was able to take it in. Especially with the summer blockbusters beginning to surface. I thought about going to the latest Stan Lee offering but I figured X-Men would be around for some time. So I went to Isle of Dogs at Asian gift of animation that I quite enjoyed. I'm not quite sure I fully understand what happened in the movie but I got the general impression. I may watch it again if it comes out on Amazon prime or the red box, there were only three or four others in the theater with me. The theater cannot be making much on audiences this small to tell thanks Ithem how to run their business I just got a great but hey who am IThe film has been playing for weeks I'm surprised it is hung around as long as it has I'm just glad it has and I finally got to watch.

I actually caught the bus early and made my way to the bank/credit union deposited most of the money my brother Carl had given me yesterday for the reimbursing me for my payment on park pavilion for the reunion this June. I was still quite pleased at having been part of the solution to what could have been a pesky problem and I was also pleased with myself for not spending the cash as I usually do in these kind of situations – – I tend to treat the money as a gift and not pay back piss the cash away. I actually went out of my way, on a Saturday morning, to find out whether or not the credit union was even open and plowed the money back into my checking account. I have to admit however that I waited until the movie was over.

Keep in mind that the whole day took place in beautiful weather, the winds picked up in the afternoon but the temperature was in the 70s almost 80. Granted, a low-pressure systems coming in tonight pushing those temperatures back downback in the 60s which will feel like freezing compared to the beautiful afternoon temperatures up today but that's okay I got to enjoy today. I stopped at the market on the way home from the movie and got some pork neck bones from being I am it for tomorrow and the rest of the week. It's been almost a perfect day. I've been out doing things, being productive and somewhat responsible. I don't know how many more days like this I will have been sure thankful for this do I need to say anymore?

No comments: