Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Just Have Fun!

I spent all day yesterday trying to find data that I know that I have some where in my office. Why did I not launch this search earlier last week or even last month? I am so disorganized. I hate this part of my job. I have never been a competent filer.

A New Day!

Advisory board today then IOTI and when I woke this morning or sometime during a night of very little sleep, I realized that the Department of Education will not work for the Freedom Tour. We have no place to set up the display. I may have to see about the Buffmire Building again. I really am uncomfortable with this place too; the building is so far out of th way but I would have a board room, at least to set up the display. Two weeks to go, I hardly have a wink of time. So much to do---I am floundering.

Claire continues to encourage me in all my projects especially Access Utah Network. Claire says “Just have fun”a and this morning I figured why not? At least work might be a little less stressful.

No comments: