Monday, November 19, 2007

Board Meeting

I’m OK it is mid afternoon before my quarterly board meeting and usually by now I am ‘sweating bullets’ all nervous about the morrows board meeting. But not this time, I am cranking through my stats-and the stats are down but I am not bothered I have learned, we will by. I have found a good graphic which describes the visits to the website and I am preparing my quarterly Activities page with phone traffic. I still have to put some information together regarding projects I am either doing or plan on doing in the next quarter. I just have to make sure we have candy for the refreshments, my board loves refreshments.

I arranged to have this board meeting during Thanksgiving week to increase the probabilities that as few of the board members would show as possible and also to have the my board meeting out of the was so I might enjoy the holidays. In the past I have always had the board meeting the first Tuesday after the first of then year and I always fretted over the holidays especially knowing I had my board meeting the first week I get back from New Years. Not any more.

The last couple of weeks have been beautiful Fall weather, temps in the upper sixties, and plenty of sunshine –that ends to night however at 6:00 with the arrival of out Thanksgiving storm—rain for sure and maybe even snow and temps of only high forties. I guess its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.

No comments: