Friday, November 02, 2007

Day of the Dead

Its Day of the Dead celebration for Mexicans. I guess Day of the Dead is big holiday South of the border but the folks up in the consulate upstairs are working. I stopped in after lunch and visited with my new buddy, Jose, and the consulate looked like they were about ready to party. I believe the shut their offices down at 3:00 p.m. I noticed big pink bakery boxes in their back room.

I am the only on the office this Friday afternoon and actually I would be gone too if my therapist had not called yesterday afternoon and left a message that I need not come in today for my physical therapy. Seems there are questions regarding my insurance. I should have a number of visits more but heir accounting is currently all messed up. So here I sit, charging my battery, watching the clock and getting ready to leave.


No comments: