Wednesday, November 07, 2007

On No Another Advisory Board Meeting

I just realized I am supposed to have a board meeting the twentieth of this month. The 20th is the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I know this is a horrible time to try to get anyone one for a meeting but I am going to try because I want to get the board meeting out of the way and not hanging over my head for the holidays. The downside of this is having to dump my data and get the data presentable in two weeks with a National holiday squashed right in the middle. I also have to get “meeting Notices” sent out as well as agenda. If I focus, I should be able to get these items in the mail by tomorrow evening( Thursday). I doubt anyone will really show but I’ll have crossed all the bases and will have the meeting done.

Ho HoHo…

No comments: