Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good News Bad News

I got the call yesterday afternoon, my durable medical guy called and informed me that my insurance approved my mew power wheelchair!!! We had gone through and eliminated a number of the features I had planned to get on the chair like the six inch seat elevator. I think that item alone was something like $10,000.00! I mean really, how many parade do I go to in an years time and I can always ask someone at the market to hand me down the olives on the top shelf. So the chair I am getting will have the large motors which will give a lot more speed, the speed I need for getting back and forth to my train station, implanted tires so I will be “flat free” and tilt in place seat, allowing me to shift the weight off of my butt(very important feature). That’s the good news, the bad news is my portion of the purchase will be $2,000.00. I better start looking for a dish washing job or something.

1 comment:

Camelia said...

Well, that is some good news. I have good news as well, I was able to upload the video footage I captured with my phone from one of the rave's I went to. I think Tory showed up at this one a little later, but I'm not sure - my memory of everything is a little blurry. Anyway, check out the rave entry one more time with the 2 new video clips I have on there.